welcome to the cabin!
The new Town Cabin Deli & Pub (continuing Lindy’s Gourmet Deli & Pizzeria‘s Great Tradition), is now open and part of the Candia First Stoppe Country Store complex, located in scenic Candia, NH, ¼ mile off NH Route 101, Exit 3, and is sure to please with a diverse and extensive Pub Menu which we believe is hard to match anywhere in New England.
We want our Guests to take a trip back in time when life was a little simpler. So please stop by any day of the week and relax in our rustic décor and cozy cabin dining area. Our Full-Service Pub features:
84 Seats inside (Subject to social distancing)
46 Seasonal Outdoor Seats on the Patio (Subject to social distancing)
Delicious Appetizers, Salads and Homemade Soups
Old Fashion Comfort Food for Lunch or Dinner
Featured Meals that include Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Seafood, and Italian selections
Gourmet Sandwiches, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Hand Tossed Pizza, Chicken Wings & Tenders and many other great selections
Home Made Desserts for Pub Guests
Full Selection of Custom and Classic Cocktails, Fine Wines, 20 Tap Draft Beers (including great selection of local Craft Beers) and many other Bottled and Can Beers
The Town Cabin menu is also available for Takeout!!
We also feature a new “Meat Market” with delicious marinated Steaks, Steak Tips, Chicken and other great meat products for all your grilling and party needs.
Come to our warm and inviting cabin, watch the big game or bring your friends and family, stay awhile, simply relax and catch up. At The Town Cabin we do want you to remember the Simpler moments of life-
– good food- good drink ––good friends – lots of laughs-
We look forward to seeing and cooking for you !
COVID-19 Guidelines *Subject to change:
· If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and/or feeling ill then please stay home until you are well.
· A face covering or mask is required for all guests, per the Governor’s re-opening guidelines, when entering or exiting our property or entering our facility to go back and forth to restrooms. Guests may remove face coverings once seated and while dining.
· Guests must be seated (no standing)
· Please keep tables in-place and limit each table to four guests or less.
· Please practice social distancing with other parties at all times and avoid creating lines outside of the restrooms or at Hostess Station.
· Hostess will provide a pager to guests waiting to be seated – and while waiting please practice above guidelines